Looking for an entertaining and educational speaker for your upcoming event?
My presentations are tailored to your needs and appeal to multi-generational audiences. Popular topics include:
- Parenting Then and Now. How Times Have Changed.
- Sacred Mealtime. Give Your Family Something To Really Chew On.
- Terrible Twos Vs. Teenagers.
- Lessons From The Sages. How Ancient Advice Applies To Modern Child Rearing.
- Jewish Traditions and Rituals. It’s All About The Food.
- It Takes A Kibbutz To Raise A Child.
- Mommy Blogging In A Social Media World.
- Everyday Stress Busters That Lead To Happiness.
- Chocolate. It’s Cheaper Than Therapy.
So keep me in mind for your next corporate meeting, temple retreat, volunteer organization luncheon, women’s group, book club, or mah jong game (even though I don’t know the difference between a pong and a kong).
By the way, I also create eloquent tributes for bar/bat mitzvahs, weddings, and funerals if you feed me strudel.
You can find me at firstname.lastname@example.org.